PLEASE NOTE THE SWITCH TO ZOOM and that REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE is required. IAAP Conferences will no longer use the Uberconference Service. Information on registration is
- PLEASE NOTE THE SWITCH TO ZOOM and that REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE is required.
- IAAP Conferences will no longer use the Uberconference Service. Information on registration is below.
- Since this is a different platform, please try to join 5 or 10 minutes early so that you can work through any issues that come up.
The topic for this call is “My Yoke is Easy, My Burden is Light“
Focused by Andrew Shier – Apr 11, 2021 @ 9AM CDT
We live in tumultuous times. As I understand it, the Master Jesus, some 2000 years ago, lived during some tumultuous times as well. He faced some pretty incredible things: money changers in the Temple, leaders of the many churches whose mind sets and doctrines were riddled with judgement, exclusion and holier-than-thou attitudes, self -righteous rioters ready to stone a woman, and loads more.
In the midst of all this mayhem and clouded consciousness, he exclaimed something truly extraordinary: “My yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” From my perspective, he so trusted the Wholeness of life, or what he referred to as the Father within, that all things needed were already provided and available.
As I contemplate my last few weeks, I feel and know such a huge provision of insights and creative currents moving in my heaven, that I easily bend a knee in thankfulness. Furthermore, if I give them a space of quiet incubation, they effortlessly begin to draw together material and energy for a creative accomplishment. This is all contained in a rhythm and timing that defies human mind rationality and output. My yoke is easy and my burden is light. Less is indeed more. Why? Because all action springs from the Father within, from orientation in Wholeness, Source energy, the Tao, and the Creator.
Attunement is our gift to the world. Let’s you and I and the many we are connected to not wear ourselves out trying to push the river, because we forgot first to listen for what is already in the process of bringing the new earth. In alignment there is freedom and joy.
You are invited to join me in an exploration of this topic.
As the Attunement Community we share a common ground with others who love what we love, and as we nourish the world around us then we are nourished. The Attunement Community meets in this place of sanctuary. Where there is turmoil let there be peace, where there is confusion let there be clarity, where there is anger, let there be calm.
REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE IS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN THE CONNECTION INFORMATION (which will be different for each conference).
Click the following link to register: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAtceqprTwqG9xH0G9VowtlVekgH47w4I9t
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting via internet or phone.
Once you have pre-registered and received the information email, there are several ways you can join the conference.
1) Via Internet: The Zoom app (automatically downloads) can be run on any computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone (Android and iOS) that has speakers and microphone – a camera is optional and if you do have a camera you can choose to turn it off. To participate via internet you will join by clicking the link that will be emailed to you after you register. The Zoom app will download and install on your computer, laptop, tablet or phone if not already installed. Please join 5-10 minutes early to make sure you have time to get things working.
2) Via telephone: You can join by phone for audio-only by calling the provided phone number, entering the meeting ID and Password.
- When you join the meeting you will be placed in a “waiting room” until the host admits you – this is a security measure to keep our meeting private.
- You will also be muted when you join. Please stay muted until you wish to speak – during check-in time or during open conversation time – and after you have spoken then mute yourself again. If you are joining via a regular telephone call, you can use your phone’s built-in mute function or press *6 to mute/unmute yourself (toggles).
- You can also use the screen controls to turn off your camera at any time.
We will be recording the conference, as usual, and will publish the “presentation” portion afterward. No personal comments or discussions will be included in the recording.
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 10:15 am CDT