PLEASE NOTE WE ARE USING ZOOM and REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE is required. Please try to join 5 or 10 minutes early so that you can
- PLEASE NOTE WE ARE USING ZOOM and REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE is required.
- Please try to join 5 or 10 minutes early so that you can work through any technical issues that may come up.
The topic for this call is “Intercession and Sanctification“
Focused by Joseph Antell – January 30, 2022 @ 9AM CDT
The Attunement family and network has brought many wonderful friends to our doorstep – all of them longing and seeking to bring something special into the world. As Robert Frost wrote in his poem, The Road Not Taken the realization has come to us that, “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.”
On this life’s journey two primary attributes have been mastered and offered into the world, and the lives of those around us, because we chose to Be in the Way of Attunement – intercession and sanctification. Intercession, the act of representing the Creator to the people and the people to the Creator, to the Almighty. This requires non involvement in human affairs; to be in the world but not of it. Sanctification, making that which is at hand, holy and whole, to serve the purposes of the divine. As Chris Jorgensen’s auto license plate holder states, “Share Attunement, Bless the World” – to be in the constancy of radiant kindness and compassion.
From this perspective, in our time together let us consider two areas that are currently crying out for the healing balm of Love. First: the care and keeping of our aging human bodies – how we balance the chemical approach used by medical science, and the natural world of mother earth, the science of nature’s rhythms and frequencies. If time permits the second one is how collectively we may have an influence with the extreme weather patterns that are now part of life for many on this planet. Earth changes are indeed a part of earth’s evolutionary process. I look forward to the thoughts of your minds and our minds together; the meditations of your heart and our hearts together as one.
As the Attunement Community we share a common ground with others who love what we love, and as we nourish the world around us then we are nourished. The Attunement Community meets in this place of sanctuary. Where there is turmoil let there be peace, where there is confusion let there be clarity, where there is anger, let there be calm.
REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE IS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN THE CONNECTION INFORMATION (which will be different for each conference).
Click the following link to register: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUsfuChrT8rHtzl7CZZDHS8F52KJfbSg_Rl
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting via internet or phone.
Once you have pre-registered and received the confirmation email, there are several ways you can join the conference.
1) Via Internet: The Zoom app (automatically downloads) can be run on any computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone (Android and iOS) that has speakers and microphone – a camera is optional and if you do have a camera you can choose to turn it off. To participate via internet you will join by clicking the link that will be emailed to you after you register. The Zoom app will download and install on your computer, laptop, tablet or phone if not already installed. Please join 5-10 minutes early to make sure you have time to get things working.
2) Via telephone: You can join by phone for audio-only by calling the provided phone number, entering the meeting ID and Password.
- When you join the meeting you will be placed in a “waiting room” until the host admits you – this is a security measure to keep our meeting private.
- You will also be muted when you join. Please stay muted until you wish to speak – during check-in time or during open conversation time – and after you have spoken then mute yourself again. If you are joining via a regular telephone call, you can use your phone’s built-in mute function or press *6 to mute/unmute yourself (toggles).
- You can also use the screen controls to turn off your camera at any time.
We will be recording the conference, as usual, and will publish the “presentation” portion afterward. No personal comments or discussions will be included in the published recording.
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 10:30 am CDT