These are the requirements to be listed as an Attunement Practitioner on our website. If your listing does not comply with the requirements we will be unable to approve it for publication. IAAP reserves the right to remove any listing which no longer complies with the requirements.
- You must be an Attunement Practitioner who has a public practice – that is, you must be offering Attunement services either in person or long-distance to those who inquire. If you have Attunement training but are not offering public sessions it is not appropriate to list here.
- You must clearly state your Attunement Training and your Teachers in the “notes” section of the listing. This section will not be shown in the display on the website, however it will be used as a basis for approval for your listing to be placed. If you do want your training to be included in your listing, also enter it in the biographical section.
- You do not have to include a picture of yourself in your listing, however we encourage you to do so as it creates a point of connection for those interested in your services.
- You must include either a phone number or an email address where you can be contacted.
- You do not have to include a street address, but you do have to include City, State and Country in your listing.
- If you list your website it must include mention of Attunement as a treatment modality that you offer. A link back to the IAAP website would be very much appreciated! (Note: A donation to the IAAP Scholarship Fund would also be very much appreciated.)
If your listing meets the requirements please proceed