PLEASE NOTE THE SWITCH TO ZOOM and that REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE is required. IAAP Conferences will no longer use the Uberconference Service. Information on registration is below.
- PLEASE NOTE THE SWITCH TO ZOOM and that REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE is required.
- IAAP Conferences will no longer use the Uberconference Service. Information on registration is below.
- Since this is a different platform, please try to join 5 or 10 minutes early so that you can work through any issues that come up.
The topic for this call is “The Voice of the Beloved”
Focused by Joseph Antell – Dec 6, 2020 @ 9AM CDT
Human beings have reached a point on earth where there is nowhere else to turn in finding answers, resolution and comfort. There must be a voice that speaks out of this whirlwind, out of the confusion, out of the cacophony of noise and discord that is currently present. What is being spoken and listened to has brought suffering and despair. There is no answer on the left or on the right. Neither is there unity through religion, science or political (government) manipulations. However, there is a voice that calls to each one of us in this darkness that guides us to the light of understanding all things. One of the books in the Bible entitled “The Song Of Solomon” describes this assistance, which is expressed very clearly through these excerpts. “The voice of my beloved, behold he cometh leaping upon the mountains and skipping upon the hills. My beloved spake and said unto me, rise up my love my fair one and come away, for lo the winter is past, the rain is over and gone. My beloved is mine and I am his.” In what we have come to know as the Attunement ministry the presence of unconditional Love provides the means through which this unmistakable place is available. The eternal creative forces provided through the voice of the Beloved is now coming all the way through, encouraging all to ascend to the high dwelling above all the noise and discourse – the place of absolute clarity and unlimited possibility. Please join me in sounding this voice individually and together. A field of open hearts the world around is listening and longing to be called to the place where all is well. I look forward to this hour of Attunement.
As the Attunement Community we share a common ground with others who love what we love, and as we nourish the world around us then we are nourished. The Attunement Community meets in this place of sanctuary. Where there is turmoil let there be peace, where there is confusion let there be clarity, where there is anger, let there be calm.
REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE IS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN THE CONNECTION INFORMATION (which will be different for each conference).
Click the following link to register:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting via internet or phone.
Once you have pre-registered and received the information email, there are several ways you can join the conference.
1) Via Internet: The Zoom app (automatically downloads) can be run on any computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone (Android and iOS) that has speakers and microphone – a camera is optional and if you do have a camera you can choose to turn it off. To participate via internet you will join by clicking the link that will be emailed to you after you register. The Zoom app will download and install on your computer, laptop, tablet or phone if not already installed. Please join 5-10 minutes early to make sure you have time to get things working.
2) Via telephone: You can join by phone for audio-only by calling the provided phone number, entering the meeting ID and Password.
- When you join the meeting you will be placed in a “waiting room” until the host admits you – this is a security measure to keep our meeting private.
- You will also be muted when you join. Please stay muted until you wish to speak – during check-in time or during open conversation time – and after you have spoken then mute yourself again. If you are joining via a regular telephone call, you can use your phone’s built-in mute function or press *6 to mute/unmute yourself (toggles).
- You can also use the screen controls to turn off your camera at any time.
We will be recording the conference, as usual, and will publish the “presentation” portion afterward. No personal comments or discussions will be included in the recording.
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 10:15 am CDT