« contact Chris »
Between the Thanksgiving holiday here in the U.S. and the end of the year festivities, I noticed a number of clients coming to the office filled with anxiety and stress. Anxiety is defined as “a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome” or “the desire to do something, typically accompanied by unease”. As mentioned above, besides the end-of-the-year holidays that tend to elicit stresses in various ways, there are the lingering health issues with one’s body and/or mind as well as the possible loss of a loved one during the previous year. There are many avenues to anxiety. Anxiety is a part of the daily human life experience.
One client who came to the office was looking for specific help with anxiety because of their work as a social counselor and teacher of social counselors. This person was challenged to release the various energies of other people that they had “taken on”. We talked about having boundaries and not letting other people’s experiences be taken into oneself. We also considered the idea of energetic closure at the end of the day, and shared the Breastbone Attunement, which was deeply helpful in re-balancing and restoring clarity for this person’s sense of Self.
The Breastbone (Sternum) Attunement is effective in reducing and re-balancing the anxiety and stress in the chest area. This technique can alleviate tightness in the chest, tension in the area between the shoulder blades, congestion in the lungs, as well as facilitate realignment of the upper ribs, and the releasing of the diaphragm muscle, opening up the ability to breathe more easily.
Here are the basic steps: GH = giving hand RH = receiving hand
- Balance the cervical life pattern.
- Share Attunement with the top four endocrine glands balancing the pineal, pituitary, thyroid and thymus glands.
- Share Attunement with the pituitary (RH) and the episternal notch (GH) at the top of the breastbone.
- Share Attunement with the pituitary (RH) and the xiphoid process (GH), cartilage at the lower end of the breastbone.
- Balance the Attunement radiation between the episternal notch and the xiphoid process.
- Balance the Attunement radiation with the receiving hand (soft focus) between the shoulder blades and the giving hand (soft focus) over the sternum.
- Share Attunement with the sternum – hands together over the sternum, finishing with a sweep to the shoulders and down the arms.
- Re-balance the cervical life pattern.
I invite you to try this wonderful Attunement and if appropriate, share your experience via the comment section.